E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunrise 26 of 2013

To be out on this point of the island this morning was almost other worldly to me.  The movement of the sea was strong and erratic...waves coming from different directions.  Waves crashing into one another.  The sun did not appear as we still have thick thick VOG coming over from big island Hawaii...and Mauna Kea.    But the color of the sea and clouds was stunning..mesmerizing and uplifting.


Today, if my mother still lived on this side of being, she would be  83 years old.  Happy Birthday Mom..I miss you!  I sang my prayers for you this morning and the birds answered ♥ Then an owl flew along the edge of the bay♥  Mahalo ke akua!


No comments: