E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'd Rather Be In Hawaii

I am being featured in this wonderful idea by Felicia Kramer on her blog:

I'd Rather Be In Hawaii

Felicia through the years has tried many times to get to visit Hawaii and for one reason or another has not yet visited. She had a bright idea to feature five artist who are living and creating in the islands. She also has provided a wonderful give-away for all who visit with a comment on any of the interviews.

Enjoy the adventure and visit to the islands!

1 comment:

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Hey Schar! I LOVED reading your interview, and what an AWESOME giveaway you featured! (Wish I could enter to win!) Ha ha!

I opened Dava's blog and yours at the same time and I thought the Bee Gees music was coming from her blog. Then when I closed it, it didn't turn off..... it kept going and going... and you know why?????

You should be DAAANNN-ciiinnggggg YYAAHHHHHH !!!!! DDDANNNCCIIINNGGGGGGGG YYYAAHHHH !!!!!


ALOHA SCHAR!!!