E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Fine Art America Contest

Fine Art America is a fantastic place for artist. It is not only a high quality print on demand center of excellent quality reproductions of your art, FAA is a great community and network of artist, galleries and art collectors world wide. There is no fee to join and you will not be inindated with uninteresting email spams.

7x7 Generations ©schar freeman

Fine Art America is conducting it's First Fine Art America Contest and I have one piece, 7X7 Generations which is enter and awaiting your vote. Just click on the painting or the title and the link will take you to voting.

You may vote for more than one painting and I am also excited to let all know that my very good friend and wonderful Kauai artist Marionette also has a piece in for voting, NaPali

"NaPali" ©Marionette Tabanoir

2 comments:

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Schar,

I am so proud of you and Marionette! You guys did unreal, and with so much competition! I knew you could do it. Your works are fabulous! I am so glad to know you both!

Keep up the great work!
Much ALoha,
LisaBongZee

Unknown said...

Shoot, the voting is already closed by the time I got to it. I love your entry. How did you do?