E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gone TO The Beach!!!

"Two Birds One Palm" © schar 2009
Hard to imagine that life can get so busy and an amazing amount of time rushes by. I apologize to all my followers for not blogging for over a month.

I have been completing and beginning many paintings. These are two of my latest ACEO watercolor favorites to share. I have just listed the originals at my Etsy Store.

"Two Bird Island"
You can also consider them in a larger format giclee at my FineArtAmerica Gallery

Finding inspiration by going to the beach almost everyday is a blessing indeed!

2 comments:

Marionette said...

Yeah! A new update! Lovely paintings as usual, Schar!!!! I just love your ACEO style!

Aloha,
Marionette

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

These are two wonderful ACEO's! I love "Two Bird Island" and your creative watercolor style!