E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

ETSY DAY!! Hooray!!

Today is the day to tell the world about Etsy! Etsy is the place to shop for anything handmade, original art, vintage and supplies. If you have not visited Etsy then many of us at Etsy hope you will come by and discover THE place to shop for special gifts for that special someone in your life.

My Etsy shop is here. You will find fabulous original paintings, ArtMagnets, ACEO's , cards and prints, from my original paintings.

Here are some of my friends with fantastic gifts ideas for you to visit :
Kauai Artist Sosorosey Island Dream Life Genuine Article Jessi Jewels Lewesia Glass Celtic Knot

Happy shopping at the world of ETSY!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Great idea posting about Etsy Day here, Schar!! I'll be wearing my Etsy t-shirt very proudly today! Thank you for mentioning my shop, too- you are too kind :) Happy Etsy day to you too!!!

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Hey Schar,

I didn't even know it was Etsy day. SHAME ON ME!!! Thanks for including my shop. You are a great friend!

MAHALO & ALOHA!!