E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

OH NO!!!!!!

Oh no I had a FATAL computer crash and lost everything on my computer last night. I spent two hours with techs assisting me. Fortunate that my system and computer was still under warrenty! So I am currently uploading and reinstalling everything. Thousands of photographs, poetry and all my favorites with websites are gone. I do have some on CD but have to recreate much of it. There is something to be said for starting over...just don't remember what it is right now. LOL

4 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Glad to have you back!!

I have had a lot of computer problems for 3 weeks too - so I sympathize!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

kae1crafts said...

So sorry for your fatal computer event. I know it isn't fun and hope that you recover soon.

LeaKarts said...

AAA! That scares me! Time to back up all of my stuff....

Schar Freeman said...

Yeap back up is so important and ya think I woulda learned by now. Well first thing on my list is a drive extension outside the mainframe. I stay tired of my son's lectures..LOL