E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

52nd Sunrise



"Act as what you do makes a difference. It does." 
William James
 
Whew I finally got back here after having yet another major computer crash.   It has been a week since I was last here and lots of frustration with the computer but hey once again I fixed things all by myself.  I pleased to announce that a friend has made me a wonderful offer to become an owner of an Apple/ Mac very soon.  No more Windows crashing for me soon! 
 
An advantage to living on a small island in the middle of the sea is that there are limited computer techs and I have been made into one somewhat by default.  Gives a sense of independence I hadn't realized I would enjoy..but I am so looking forward to being up and running with my up-cycled Mac.

No comments: