E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

We are what we think...34th sunrise

 "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
                       Henry Ford
 
Are you of the thoughts that are mostly positive?  Or are you the type of person to think a negative first?  Me? Well I try with all my might to be positive.  Some days and situations are more of a challenge.  To be a positive force in a negative, fear-based consciousness can be very challenging...and lonely.  
 
Ha, but lonely is a positive thing here as it gives opportunity to build upon the preparation to receive.  Each and every morning ke akua, gives me a new day,  I am grateful and practice a communication of worth and knowing in asking for support to help heal, guide, let my loved ones know love pure and simply. It is also a time to accept that which will not change and prepare to receive.  I give thanks for the surprises and prayers answered before they arrive.  
 
May we all be blessed this day with rays of sunshine shooting through the clouds.
Mahalo ke akua ♥ 

No comments: