E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

13th Sunrise of 2013

Hanapepe, Kauai 
"When the most important things in our life happen we quite often do not know, at the moment, what is going on."
C.S. Lewis
Aloha kakahiaka!  Good morning on this 13th day of 2013!!  I came across this above quote cleaning out my email this morning.  My hani son, Coyote Prophet sends along emails with wonderful quotes that usually tap on course for where my thoughts have wandered.  This particular quote gives me a perspective in the power of prayer.
I was giving thanks during my morning prayers for all the aloha of my Kumu, hui and halua with sharing all that was shared yesterday during our annual ceremony and workshop.  I reflected  one of the things I let go of during my heiwai was the self programming I give myself when learning a new hula, or something new in everyday life..my thoughts often go to.. "I am not going to remember this."  I released that to Ke Akua, and lo and behold the dance we learned in the workshop really stuck because I was conscious TO REMEMEBER!  
We are, at least for me, we are what we think.  Manifestation begins in a thought rather it is positive or not. Perhaps what we ask for will appear...becoming that important thing in our life that may just seem to happen.  So for me I am trying to become completely conscious of my thoughts and then prepare myself for those prayers I have ask assistance with.
☼malama pono~schar

No comments: