E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chilly 15th Sunrise!

               "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
                                                                    Eleanor Roosevelt




Aloha kakahiaka!  It is a chilly morning on the island this morning.  The earth is saturated from all the rain we have had and with the cool, cool tempts of mid 50's in the night, for us it is chilly, tropical kind, chilly.  I turned on my car heater  for the first time since I have had my car. 

The above quote reminds me to do my best, and NOT get caught up in petty gossip, that has a tendency to flow around work,  this island and just about any small community.  Being silent and listening gives us great wisdom.
I am thankful that I know the wisdom of silence. To practice the art of listening well this is a challenge each and every day..but I continue to strive to truly hear what is being spoken to me...like the sun when it rises speaks volumes of peace and tranquility to me daily!

May there be many blessing of ALOHA in your day today and each and every day!

No comments: