E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

A windy Sunday sunrise, Jan.6,2013

Aloha kakahiaka!
Good Sunday Morning!!
 
The winds are still blowing and gusting beyond the ability to walk without bending into the force.  I felt like the chickens I was watching scurry across the open road or beach.  The wind blowing their tail feathers over their heads..flatten, not able to stand from the force.  Every chicken I observed this morning was running with the wind pushing them from behind..they had no strength to face the wind head on...unlike I human.
Was a chilly walk this morning, but very invigorating!   Rarely get the opportunity to wear my hoodie up so thought I would shoot a shot to share.  The numbers for today were 63 degrees here and 36 degrees where my friend lives in Oregon...and curiously enough is my age  in a couple of days. 
6 plus 3 equals 9 ...so this is the number of completeness.. human gestation is nine months...a complete circle is 360 degrees....
Sixty-three years living in this diving suit..but I feel like I am only 36 years young.  Someone referred to me, the other day, as an "elderly woman".  Man-o-man the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I started to protest...I wanted to scream.."I am NOT an elderly woman!!"..and then I realized that yeah I look like one but certainly do not ACT like one.  Perhaps it is because above all things that matter in life I am LIVING the best I can..and so grateful for each and every day I have truly LIVED on this great Mother, our Earth!  
 
I am am doing this by thinking that I am 36 years young rather than 63 years old.  I take good care of my diving suit for my spirit to thrive.  I am juicing more and getting out there sometimes taking two rather than just one walk in a day.

Do you have a routine or attitude or practice that keeps your mind and body ageless?

No comments: