E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Sunrise Number TEN


Aloha kakahiaka!  Good morning!
I took my walk around Salt Pond bay this morning.  My camera jammed up during my walk!  Shootzzzz ... almost missed the actual sun rising and snapped the last photo above about two minutes before.  I am hoping it was just the battery that went.  I take plenty photos almost each and every day.  I purchase these inexpensive, wonderful digital cameras like my fave from GE...but they tend to just jam up then quit without any indication that this may be THE last photo I will get from it.
Oh well I always have a backup with my larger and trusty rusty film camera, my Pentax XK1000 that I have had for over 35 years.  Shootz..I don't know where I can purchase film,  as well as have it developed on this tiny island out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

No comments: