E komo mai! Welcome!

Art journal of dreams, images, thoughts, featured artist, techniques and friends of Schar, an artist.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Seventh Sunrise!

 Seventh Sunrise!

Aloha kakahiaka!  Good morning from Kaua'i !  
I love the rain.  I love the ocean. I revere the sea. I appreciate the rain..every single drop is vital for this island and her ability to assist the people who live here to thrive.   Mahalo Ke Akua!
 
I also  love the number SEVEN!  There are teachings of vision for SEVEN generations..to me this means to see the Earth and all her beings living, breathing and thriving for the duration of SEVEN generations. Now lets look at this in the minimalist number of years, 7.  This would mean: 7 x 7 equals 49 x 7 equals 330 times 7 = 2,310 times 7 equals 16,170 time 7 for a grand total of 113,190 years.  You can do the math differently by saying a generation life expectancy,  is on average a length of 82 years, nowadays.  
 
Wow that would really take it to another level of being conscience about....taking good, meticulous care of our Mother, the Earth so that she may provide the great elements of clean air, fresh clean water and fertile soil so that every living being on this Earth can live and thrive. 


1 comment:

Bridget said...

lovely. I'm looking forward to your daily photos.